Saturday, July 30, 2011

The "noor" of my eyes

As my favourite writer says about the wome in his life, here is my "noor" (or light for those of you who don't know) of my eyes. She brings me absolute joy. She was a week old when I heard about my mother's death but holding her tiny body made it all okay, it made me believe even more that there was and is a God- a merciful and loving God. Seven years later and she is still a constant reminder of true love- the unconditional kind. My baby sister is an absolute joy.

She is always jolly, never shuts up and speaks what's on her mind. She reminds me that Jesus is my healer for she fills the sore that was left by mother's death. I love her very much.
She once said to me "Do you know that every time you open the Bible the Devil dies" I'll never forget that she is Godsent.

No comments:

Post a Comment