Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Beginnings

I have recently turned twenty one and I thought by this age a lot in my life would have changed but I have come to find that it is not so. My turning twenty one has made me look at life in a different way; I've always been a serious person from the age of seven, I guess you could say I have an old soul but I know how to have fun. I know that I can be a fun person but someone new to me might not know that, they may preview my blog and think it's "meh" and so because of my new revelation I have decided to write lighter pieces, they are still going to be innovative and interesting but theyll be more positive. I'm going to post some pics because I love photography. This is still a blog about me wading through the tides and waves of being a Christian.
Prepare yourselves for fun times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment